[darcs-devel] [patch1720] document lazyness of spanRL, breakRL, takeWhileRL

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 28 21:28:12 UTC 2018

Oh, I see, I was caught out by the fact that patch1707 was already accepted, so
I (or rather my script) wasn't looking at it, and it also wouldn't appear in
"Show Open" in the roundup UI. Too many things in flight for me to remember it
all so I rely on dipping into the patch tracker to find things awaiting
attention.

Anyway, good point about the ambiguity, I'd forgotten these were RLs. Could
maybe expand on the comment a little bit, or just leave it as-is. It doesn't
matter too much as anyone who cares will realise there's only one plausible
interpretation.