[darcs-devel] [patch1720] document lazyness of spanRL, breakRL, takeWhileRL

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Wed Aug 29 07:15:14 UTC 2018

> Oh, I see, I was caught out by the fact that patch1707 was already accepted, so
> I (or rather my script) wasn't looking at it, and it also wouldn't appear in
> "Show Open" in the roundup UI. Too many things in flight for me to remember it
> all so I rely on dipping into the patch tracker to find things awaiting
> attention.

I use the tracker for that, too, especially the "Show Open" view for
patches is invaluable. Doesn't work if the bundle is marked as accepted,
though, and also not for bugs (like most projects of this size we always
have too many open bugs).

So I have a second method. When I read a message (e.g. in my darcs-devel
mail folder, which is actually newsfeed via gmane) and it looks as if I
may want to work on the issue, or reply, or follow-up on review, or just
re-read it at leisure, then I reset its status to "unread".