[darcs-devel] [patch1784] treat path to unrevert bundle like all other repo paths

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Tue Dec 4 18:49:11 UTC 2018

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch e823ab45babd731cc549d193dbeead6980045dd4
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Tue Dec  4 19:47:37 CET 2018
  * treat path to unrevert bundle like all other repo paths

  This means that we treat it as relative to the repo base directory instead
  of having it depend on the repoLocation of our Repository. Also factors
  unrevertPath to Darcs.Repository.Paths.

files: patch-preview.txt, treat-path-to-unrevert-bundle-like-all-other-repo-paths.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 20585
nosy: bf
status: needs-screening
title: treat path to unrevert bundle like all other repo paths