[darcs-devel] [patch1785] make API of Darcs.Repository.Rebase a bit more type safe

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Thu Dec 6 07:01:47 UTC 2018

Looks OK - I had to think about it a bit, so maybe r and r' could
be better named and/or there could be some doc comments.

I don't think this change adds much type safety, as the rebase
modification operation is still unsafe in itself until tentative
has been changed. But I guess that's the nature of low-level
operations that only update a single part of the repository
state - it's up to higher-level things like tentativelyAddPatch_
to correctly orchestrate them.

status: needs-review -> accepted-pending-tests