[darcs-devel] all my latest changes now on hub.darcs.net

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Wed Jul 4 00:37:08 UTC 2018

I have ammassed a large number of patches and it is high time to share.

Included: the Repository witness refactor as discussed recently, no
witness for the pending state yet, but replaced wT with NoT/InT.

Also: a number of refactorings in the matching code as well as in the
handling of the pending patch, and fixes for some of the recent problems
I reported, in the process also fixing some old ones.

I have rebased a lot of the patches during the last days, cleaning up
and consolidating closely related patches. I am currently unable to
group my patches into bundles and add them to the tracker so I'd be
grateful if you could help with that. Everything is at
hub.darcs.net:bf/darcs-bf-latest. All tests pass when I run them.

I will be unreachable for about a week. When I'm back I'll answer
questions and hope I can help separating all the patches into bundles
and send them to the tracker.

Cheers
Ben