[darcs-devel] [patch1700] Consistent naming for working tree

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jul 4 13:20:56 UTC 2018

This changes "working directory" to "working tree" even where the
meaning is "current working directory" i.e. wrt file system semantics.
This is not at all the same as what we call the "working tree".

I am all for consistent naming but in this case all the places must be
reviewed manually to change only those where the meaning is actually
"working tree" in the sense of "the directories and files that the user
edits" as opposed to e.g. the "pristine tree" which is the recorded
state of the repo.