[darcs-devel] [patch1628] windows fixes for 2.14.0

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun Mar 4 17:47:46 UTC 2018

You could try to use the textEncode and textDecode functions from my
recent patch1658 and try if passing another TextEncoding will work
better. If it does, we should use the same encoding for all text IO, in
particular src/Darcs/UI/External.hs and src/Darcs/Util/Lock.hs. In fact,
we should turn the result of getFileSystemEncoding (or, for Windows,
whatever works better) into a global variable, exported by
Darcs.Util.Encoding.