[darcs-devel] [issue2572] terminal left in bad state when editor is suspended

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Fri Mar 9 10:45:25 UTC 2018

I thought I had tracked it down to a single patch. Without the patch, it
works, when I pull it, it fails. However, fom the content of the patch
it is obvious that it simply /cannot/ cause this failure! So I re-built
completely (by throwing away dist*) and now it works again! Very
strange, perhaps a bug in cabal new-build. So I'll have to do a complete
rebuild from now on which is really inconvenient.