[darcs-devel] [issue2575] rebase pull leaves rebase patch in the repo if suspend is cancelled

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Fri Mar 9 23:45:50 UTC 2018

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

So I do a 'darcs rebase pull' say yes to everything until I see how many
patches it wants to suspend, perhaps look at a few of them. Then I say
'q' to cancel. I get

[...]
Shall I suspend this patch? (7/38)  [ynW...], or ? for more options: q
Suspend cancelled.
darcs: failed to read patch:
patch 9766caccd0af2009ad151588bd80100c3ba79cda