[darcs-devel] [patch1664] make readTextFile strict in the content by splitting it into lines

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sat Mar 24 18:03:04 UTC 2018

Oops. Good catch. Indeed, the new readTextFile isn't any stricter than
the old version. Reasoning about strictness is... difficult.

Why did the patch seem solve the problem I observed? I have no idea.

Attached is a follow-up patch that really makes it strict this time. I
hope ;-)

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 1f3bd44d17c27deffcdb45a7b2ac353d70e24da0
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Sat Mar 24 18:58:18 CET 2018
  * really make readTextFile strict