[darcs-devel] [patch1711] resolve various issues with pending

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Fri Nov 16 13:44:33 UTC 2018

Coming back to this question I asked:

> If information is lost during coalescing, leading to cases where
> decoalesce can't undo a coalesce, then isn't it also possible for
> updatePending to be unable to remove a change that did originate
> from pending+working?

I've spent a while looking at the code/trying to break darcs,
without success. I think that may be partly because not all possible
can be generated in working as the --look-for options only find certain
kinds of things.

Anyway, I don't think it's worth any more effort; even if it's not
perfect, the new code is an improvement.

status: review-in-progress -> accepted-pending-tests