[darcs-devel] [patch1711] resolve various issues with pending

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Wed Oct 3 21:17:49 UTC 2018

Working through this review again, the new docs look good - thanks,
and sorry for the long gaps between your work and my reviews.

Marking these patches as reviewed:

* resolve issue2592: update pending with coalesced look-for changes
* re-add docs to explain what tentativelyRemoveFromPending is used
  for
* add docs for tentativelyRemoveFromPW
* rolled back an accidental semantic change in record

and also the new docs for updatePending in
* fix updatePending and rewrite docs
(I still need to review the updated decoalesce logic etc).