[darcs-devel] [patch1729] clean up partitioning functions and expo... (and 3 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sat Oct 6 13:06:49 UTC 2018

These two are fine too. Darcs.Patch.Ident is a bit of a
mishmash of different things, including properties
which we haven't traditionally put in the main code (but
I don't really mind if we start doing so). But I'm sure
we can give it more structure as this matures, and maybe
you already have in the V3 patches, I haven't looked at
those yet.

>  * clean up imports in Darcs.Patch.Ident to avoid warnings
>  * add class Ident to abstract over patches with an identity

I also previously missed your message about the patch
comment for fold etc. I tend to have multiple local copies
of screened so would rather not obliterate things. Wrong
patch comments are an annoyance but not the end of the
world, especially if the latest code is in good shape.

status: review-in-progress -> accepted-pending-tests