[darcs-devel] [patch1731] store rebase patch at the repo layer

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Fri Sep 21 06:35:55 UTC 2018

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

As announced on @darcs-devel here is my bundle for the rebase-storage
refactor. Note this doesn't touch the internal workings of rebase at all. It
is purely about how the rebase patch is stored in the repo. The on-disk
format is exactly the same as before, minus the meta data.

TODO: give the remains of Darcs.Patch.Named.Wrapped a better name and place
in the module hierarchy.

8 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 288d5f53f83e2fd1b72e66a0c37f4c729b531ef0