[darcs-devel] [patch1731] store rebase patch at the repo layer

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Tue Sep 25 05:46:29 UTC 2018

I have no objections to screening it. The approach with just
updating the rebase context in tentativelyAdd/tentativelyRemove does
look a lot simpler and I'm trying to remember why I didn't do it - I
do now vaguely remember trying it and giving up. But if the tests
pass I can't think what the problem could be, perhaps I was just too
nervous or the repository code was more complicated then.