[darcs-devel] [issue2624] Important! Your system was hacked!

bugs1 bugs at darcs.net
Wed Apr 3 12:46:43 UTC 2019

New submission from bugs1 <bugs at darcs.net>:

Hey!

As you may have seen, I mailed you this e-mail from your very own account.
This shows that I have complete entry to your account and your device.

I've been monitoring you for a couple of months now.
Reality is that your device was taken over with a malware from a website that you paid a visit to.

If you are not familiar with this, I will clarify.
My Trojan Virus provides me complete access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the cam and microphone, but you don't know about it.

I furthermore have access to all your contacts and all your messages.

Why did your antivirus did not identify it?
Answer: My virus uses a driver, I modify its signatures every 7 hrs so that your antivirus is silent.

I created a clip revealing how you please yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you viewed.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video clip to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.
Picture how this will affect your social life and the relationships with your family members!

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $730 (USD) to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, use Google or bing: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1KuAR7Vh2kYPQENAG6JbrmnGYySmUcLtu4

After receiving the payment, I will erase the video clip and you will never hear me again.
I give you 24 hours to pay.
When you opened this message a timer activated and is now counting on my server.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense simply because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any blunders.

If I find that you have revealed this message with somebody else, the video will be immediately delivered.

All the best!

files: unnamed
messages: 20663
nosy: bugs1
status: unknown
title: Important! Your system was hacked!