[darcs-devel] [patch1860] add --not-in-remote option to amend and rebase unsuspend

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 5 14:45:12 UTC 2019

> Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
> Date:   Fri Jul 19 10:12:52 CEST 2019
>   * refactor withSelectedPatchFromRepo
>
>   It now gets an RL of patches instead of a Repository. At the
>   place of use in
>   the amend command we do the readRepo and patchSet2RL ourselves.
>   This
>   prepares for adding --not-in-remote option to amend but makes
>   sense independently.

OK. Perhaps it should be renamed to something like
'withSelectedPatchFromList'.

> Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
> Date:   Fri Jul 19 11:18:19 CEST 2019
>   * add --not-in-remote option to amend and rebase unsuspend

The patch description is wrong, it's actually for "rebase suspend"
(which makes much more sense).

I guess that 'preselectPatches' could be factored out into something
more central than D.UI.C.Unrecord.

It's unfortunate that we can't share the code for --not-in-remote
between amend and obliterate/rebase suspend, but not surprising
given that amend is single-select and the others are multi-select.

> Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
> Date:   Fri Jul 19 16:37:57 CEST 2019
>   * factor two functions used for --not-in-remote into
>     Darcs.Util.English

OK

status: needs-review -> accepted-pending-tests