[darcs-devel] [patch1884] extend test script for pristine conversion (and 2 more)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 19 09:27:26 UTC 2019

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 7f44cc4a6b7586acb9c9396a4c0620fa7f7486df
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Sun Aug 18 10:48:41 CEST 2019
  * extend test script for pristine conversion

patch 05c6dd13cb73266898e2fed05deafc1bbb4588e4
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Thu Aug 15 19:34:38 CEST 2019
  * tests/conflict-fight-failure.sh: allow 10% overshoot margin

  This makes the test more robust against small fluctuations in timing.

patch 90e0577336e80e2bc7656c1d8c27343d40b4f9bc