[darcs-devel] [patch1883] get rid of unused ShowDictRecord (and 2 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 20 18:49:18 UTC 2019

Well, maybe we can think about whether depending on 8.6 is actually
a  problem? When do you anticipate making a release?

8.6 was released in September 2018 so it's not completely bleeding
edge. On the other hand it looks like it won't be in Debian stable
for a couple of years, as it missed the last release last month:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleases

We could ask on darcs-users once we have a vague idea of when
we would release.