[darcs-devel] [patch1889] Darcs.Util.Graph: make helper functions ... (and 2 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 26 13:47:16 UTC 2019

>  * Darcs.Util.Graph: add properties and test them

Just a note for future reference. After applying this patch, if I do an
incremental build I get a segfault from some darcs commands, like
obliterate, only on darcs-3 repositories (!).

I recently had problems with my msys installation and with some other
software on my machine causing standard binaries like openssh to segfault,
but this feels a bit different.

Anyway, if I blow away my build tree and rebuild all is ok, so I'm just
going to move on. But in case we see anything similar in future I wanted
to leave a note.