[darcs-devel] [patch1889] Darcs.Util.Graph: make helper functions ... (and 2 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 27 05:38:55 UTC 2019

I'm getting it again with patch1891 :-(

I discovered that --disable-optimization is part of the circumstances, which
may explain why we haven't seen it before (I only recently started using
it). GHC 8.2.2, haven't tried with a later GHC yet. My suspicion is that
it's cabal file dependency changes that trigger it, but I haven't confirmed
it. I'll start a thread on darcs-devel as it's not specific to one patch.