[darcs-devel] [patch1880] decouple RepoPatchV3 impl from NamedPrim

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Sat Aug 31 19:13:23 UTC 2019

> http://bugs.darcs.net/file7890/refactor-the-commute-implementation-for-
> namedprims.dpatch
> http://bugs.darcs.net/file7906/make-d_p_v3_core-independent-of-
> namedprim_primpatchid.dpatch
>
> I think we sort of agreed on changes to the second one to not
> try to maintain the abstractness of RepoPatchV3 in the RepoPatchV3.Core
> module, but I haven't done them yet. (and it could probably be a followup
> that just removes both mkPrim and the pattern synonyms, rather than an
> amendment)

Trying to apply any of these bundles to reviewed makes one of my cores
work at 100% without any visible progress. It has been running like that
now for a few minutes. I would have though that if patches are missing
from the context, I should get an error? Is this a regression? Running
it with --debug and redirecting to a file shows that it reads all the
patches in the repo. This doesn't take that long, however.

Cheers
Ben