[darcs-devel] [patch1826] v3: resolve conflicts

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jul 13 19:00:58 UTC 2019

This bundle goes on top of the other patch(es) as they are already in
screened.

4 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 48278049db03d393b304765615bb65ab3061f6e5
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Wed Jul 10 20:23:02 CEST 2019
  * fix the function used internally in v3 to merge FLs

  It is used to merge non-conflicting FLs into a single alternative for
  conflict resolution. The bug was that we forgot to call findCommonFL and
  thus mergeNoConflicts could fail.

patch 4d5f45cd18be910226b17636663e17dc34601bd7