[darcs-devel] [patch1826] v3: resolve conflicts

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jul 16 09:21:51 UTC 2019

Following up on patch review, last point first.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch ca145a96c093c5067eed264469241034706d3150
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Tue Jul 16 01:23:39 CEST 2019
  * overhaul documentation in Darcs.Repository.Merge

  It was slightly out of date after the latest changes to the conflict
  resolution API, which means we now take a complete Fork of both repos as
  argument and pass the common part on to standardResolution. It also did not
  reflect that a while ago we changed the witnesses to make it clear that we
  expect to be in an unmodified repo, that is, we start with the tentative
  state equal to the recorded state.