[darcs-devel] [patch1806] add an explicit type for the output of resolveConflicts

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jul 20 17:59:15 UTC 2019

Sorry, looks as if I amended or rebased in the meantime. Sending again and
will screen immediately.

5 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 3900e63f717181f325ffd78c1a51bcf77f3c879f
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Fri Jul 12 19:25:29 CEST 2019
  * move instance PrimMangleUnravelled for Prim.V1 to its own module

  This is a pure code move without any changes to the definitions. It serves
  as preparation for a larger refactor but makes sense in its own right.

patch 440b6e59a5dcfa644bf8405068cdc5872ceaedff