[darcs-devel] [patch1730] add RepoPatchV3 aka camp conflictors, now with almost complete integration

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jun 12 12:31:52 UTC 2019

I would like to screen this bundle in the course of the next few
weeks in order to avoid conflicts with other WIP. I realize that
this is probably too much code to properly review but that can
hardly be avoided. So I'd say take a look at the patch descriptions
and perhaps take a peek here or there and see if you spot anything
that seems amiss or confusing. I will of course answer any questions
that you may have.