[darcs-devel] [patch1730] add RepoPatchV3 aka camp conflictors, now with almost complete integration

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jun 13 05:30:56 UTC 2019

I've had an initial look through. My only comment about screening
now  is that it seems a bit of a shame to have to move properties
out into the test harness to make use of things like TestResult, and
I wonder if it wouldn't be better to judiciously move some types the
other way.

The reason I bring it up now is that moving properties implies a
reasonable amount of churn we might want to avoid by rebasing.
But it's not a big deal, so please go ahead and screen now unless
you do want to do that.

assignedto:  -> ganesh
nosy: +ganesh