[darcs-devel] [patch1730] add RepoPatchV3 aka camp conflictors, now with almost complete integration

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jun 14 13:22:26 UTC 2019

>  * add some functions we need for V3 to Darcs.Patch.Ident

> +-- | Try to commute patches matching any of the 'PatchId's in the set to the head.
> +-- It is not required that all the 'PatchId's are found in the sequence.
> +commuteToPostfix :: (Commute p, Ident p)
> +                 => S.Set (PatchId p) -> RL p wX wY -> Maybe ((FL p :> RL p) wX wY)

Should this comment read 'to the tail'? I get a bit confused about how to talk
about ordering when RLs are involved.

findCommonFL is quite similar to findCommonAndUncommon apart from working with Ident
rather than Eq2, right? The proliferation of similar functions makes me nervous about
complexity. But probably something for a future cleanup.