[darcs-devel] [patch1820] accept issue2609: conflicts in unrevert bundle

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jun 15 21:29:00 UTC 2019

My view is that unrevert conflicting with recorded is not
very surprising, and that unrevert containing conflicts may or may
not be valid.

Whenever either scenario can arise, presumably the alternative is
just to throw it away. So I'd be inclined to let it happen.

On the other hand if the only way you can cause unrevert to contain
conflicts is with the duplicate patch hack like in msg20460, then
I almost don't care what happens because I think that hack is
already taking us into very messy territory and this is the least
of the problems.