[darcs-devel] [patch1948] v3: fix name of a local variable that di... (and 7 more)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Mon Oct 7 09:48:59 UTC 2019

> Were you planning on screening these? I can't see any objection from
> looking at the descriptions.

I am having second thoughts about strengthening the invariants for
Contexted patches. While the stronger invariant is fine for the
Contexted patches inside a Conflictor, in general it would limit their
flexibility too much. For instance, it would prohibit an implementation
of Duplicates (which I have not yet given up on). I will send a rebased
bundle with the stronger invariant moved to a separate property that
need not hold for all Contexted patches and then use that for Conflictors.