[darcs-devel] [patch1903] reduce the Show1/Show2 boilerplate with DefaultSignatures

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Mon Sep 2 13:06:11 UTC 2019

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

An attempt to salvage some of the benefits of the
QuantifiedConstraints patch.

This one should be uncontroversial and I'll screen it now.
I'll send a separate one for discussion for moving to the
'constraints' package.

1 patch for repository darcs-unstable at darcs.net:screened:

patch 4cd87fc8370acedac880c03c6e93a87a6b96a2a5