[darcs-devel] [patch1910] darcs.cabal: sort extensions except NoMo... (and 1 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Tue Sep 3 16:05:11 UTC 2019

On 03/09/2019 16:45, Ben Franksen wrote:

>   This removes AllowAmbiguousTypes (unneeded) and replaces

I'm surprised this is unneeded, given that it often goes closely with
the use of TypeApplications. Even if we aren't using it right now, I
would prefer we have it available automatically. I'd certainly expect it
to be needed in the test harness as I remember making changes that used
it when getting rid of undefineds.

>   - PatternSynonyms
>   - ViewPatterns

Shall we make these available globally too?