[darcs-devel] [patch1911] WIP: use Prim patches in rebase toedit

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Tue Sep 3 19:59:10 UTC 2019

I am just looking at the diffs and there is one thing I am wondering
about. Your change leads to ever more uses of (PrimOf p). You say that
rebase internally doesn't use the RepoPatch p anymore, only (PrimOf p).
Wouldn't it be possible then to make the rebase patch types parametric
in the prim patch, rather than the RepoPatch? This would also mean we
don't need UndecidableInstances for the modules under Darcs.Patch.Rebase
and I guess it would clean up type signatures pretty well.