[darcs-devel] [patch1911] WIP: use Prim patches in rebase toedit

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 4 11:01:16 UTC 2019

Using prim directly looks very doable, though things
get a bit tricky on the boundary. Part of the problem
is that Rebase doesn't have a clean API so calling code
often gets infected by representation changes.

The Summary instance for RebaseChange is a complete pain
and it's doing something really trivial. I think I'll
just rewrite it directly.

3 patches for repository darcs-unstable at darcs.net:screened:

patch 7610904aa6588a30d42e43d531162b7843fb0fff