[darcs-devel] [patch1911] WIP: use Prim patches in rebase toedit

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 4 17:48:57 UTC 2019

> Would you mind squashing the WIP patches you have sent so far into a
> single patch, including the ones you attached to patch1902? And send
> further updates to this patch?
>
> I would like to comment on some details of the implementation (which I
> know is not yet ready for screened, but anyway). I don't want to get
> distracted with intermediate versions that are no longer relevant.

I might do a bit of squashing before submission but broadly I would
prefer to keep the ones in this patch separate to keep the changes
smaller and logically distinct. If you want to see the whole effect and
comment on it together, would darcs diff --last=3 or similar help?

The patches in patch1902 will definitely get significantly more surgery
as clearly there are intermediate states that are utter nonsense, but at
the moment I'm still feeling my way towards the end state so I'd rather
keep most of it independent, as it often makes it easier to reorganise
for submission later. I don't mind moving them here instead of patch1902
though.