[darcs-devel] [patch1938] remove instances of Annotate RepoPatch

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Thu Sep 26 12:55:57 UTC 2019

> We should automate running the tests when we push to reviewed! That will
> slow it down considerably but perhaps for reviewed this is okay?

I always run the tests before pushing to reviewed, that's why the
accepted-pending-tests status exists - it means I (or anyone else) can
decouple reading/understanding the code from actually running the tests.

I guess ideally we'd have some kind of CI setup but then we'd have to
maintain it. Nowadays for me running the tests is a single command-line
invocation anyway (cabal v2-run test:darcs-test -- -j8) so a script
wouldn't really add anything.