[darcs-devel] running tests before pushing to reviewed

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Thu Sep 26 21:41:23 UTC 2019

On 26/09/2019 20:17, Benjamin Franksen wrote:
> I'd be fine with just marking your patches with accepted-pending-tests
> and leave pushing to reviewed you. I would run the tests on reviewed, if
> possible, of course.

I don't think it matters too much either way. If I do see
accepted-pending-tests patches lying around I'll generally deal with
them (assuming it was actually one of us that set that status, of course
:-)).

But unless Windows-only breaks happen a lot I don't think we need to do
it routinely. And of course if I'm not around or not active for a while
you'd need to go ahead anyway.