[darcs-devel] [patch1943] get rid of the PrimPatchBase superclass for Summary

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Fri Sep 27 12:25:42 UTC 2019

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

This is a simplification broken out of the rebase-uses-prim
work.

It does mean some more Foo (PrimOf p) constraints but none
are undecidable and I think it's well worth it.

I'll leave it for a little bit before screening.

1 patch for repository darcs-unstable at darcs.net:screened:

patch 2b5f014d8a8442296c7effe547d8620f27038148
Author: Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
Date:   Fri Sep 27 13:29:45 BST 2019
  * get rid of the PrimPatchBase superclass for Summary

  It sort of makes sense in theory, especially given that
  the type of conflictedEffect mentions PrimOf, but in
  practice it infects instances in unpleasant ways.

files: get-rid-of-the-primpatchbase-superclass-for-summary.dpatch, patch-preview.txt, unnamed
messages: 21635
nosy: ganesh
status: needs-screening
title: get rid of the PrimPatchBase superclass for Summary