[darcs-devel] [patch1911] WIP: use Prim patches in rebase toedit

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Fri Sep 27 23:23:46 UTC 2019

I am really keen to see a version, however buggy and incomplete and
incompatible, where we have only prims all the way through rebase.
Something that shows that the idea basically works /with suspended
conflictors/. I know it takes time to get there, so take whatever time
you need. But this business with intermediate versions is slowly driving
me nuts... this is like a TV show that always ends with a cliff hanger
and you don't know whether the good guys will win in the end!