[darcs-devel] [issue2642] compile version 2.14.2 with ghc 8.8

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Mon Apr 27 09:12:55 UTC 2020

This is now becoming ridiculous.

I cannot upload 2.14.4. The upload candidate page responds with

darcs-2.14.4/darcs.cabal:0:0: version with tags

cabal check says

Warning: These warnings may cause trouble when distributing the package:
Warning: 'license: GPL-2.0' is not a known version of that license. The
known
versions are 2, 3. If this is not a mistake and you think it should be a
known
version then please file a ticket.
Warning: darcs.cabal:4:33: version with tags

I have posted a question on haskell-cafe and hopefully someone will be
able to show me the way out of this conundrum.