[darcs-devel] [issue2652] `darcs convert import` double-encodes cyrillic characters in UTF-8 input stream

Andrey Korobkov bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 9 18:39:06 UTC 2020

Andrey Korobkov <alster at vinterdalen.se> added the comment:

Ganesh Sittampalam <bugs at darcs.net> writes:

> Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li> added the comment:
>
> This is a duplicate of issue2648 - maybe mail system duplication somewhere.
>
> ----------
> status: unknown -> duplicate
> superseder: +`darcs convert import` double-encodes cyrillic characters in UTF-8 input stream
>
> __________________________________
> Darcs bug tracker <bugs at darcs.net>
> <http://bugs.darcs.net/issue2652>

I first sent bug report via email. But as it wasn't published, I thought
something wasn't working as expected and had to resent it via HTTP
(bugtracker).
Now it looks like I just had to wait some more time and all would be OK
with email, just as expected.

sorry for involuntary duplication,
--
Andrey Korobkov