[darcs-devel] editing the front page

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Fri Aug 14 17:10:08 UTC 2020

Am 14.08.20 um 18:53 schrieb Ben Franksen:
> I wanted to update the frontpage. As there is no button for that, I
> cloned the wiki and made a patch. But where should I push the change?
> And as which user?

I think I found the repo under /home/wiki-author/wikidata, so that would
be wiki-author at darcs.net:wikidata. But I guess my key has not been
entered into wiki-author's .ssh/authorized_keys:

ben at home[1]:.../darcs/darcs-wiki>darcs push wiki-author at darcs.net:wikidata
Not a repository: wiki-author at darcs.net:wikidata (The program "rsync --
wiki-author at darcs.net:wikidata/_darcs/inventory ./darcs22324-1" failed
with error: "wiki-author at darcs.net: Permission denied (publickey).

It would help if I could (as user bf) do sudo actions w/o having to
enter my password because I can't remember I ever had one, and even if I
have one, I have long since forgotten what it is.

Cheers
Ben