[darcs-devel] Failed to build darcs with cabal v2-install

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Mon Aug 17 21:38:35 UTC 2020

Am 17.08.20 um 16:12 schrieb Ben Franksen:
> It is depressingly hard to satisfy cabal's whims.
>
> Nevertheless, thanks for reporting this problem!
>
> I will see what I can do to find a work-around.

Hi Ganesh

I am minded to fix this by dropping the dependency on shelly and instead
adding shelly/src to the hs-source-dirs for the test suite; plus a few
more dependencies we need to make the shelly modules (we need Shelly,
Shelly.Find, and Shelly.Base) build.

I'll send a patch for evaluation.

Cheers
Ben