[darcs-devel] [patch2143] option refactors

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Mon Dec 21 18:55:15 UTC 2020

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

The first patch here is a an accidental dependency but I guess it doesn't
hurt to include it. The main thing are the last two patches. I've finally
bitten the bullet and reverted amend and record back to using [DarcsFlag]
instead of a configuration record. The diffing options refactor is also
something I wanted to do for a long time.

4 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 4330f2b8d149eee4bd6a7883ca4d919570be29ae