[darcs-devel] [patch2000] Setup.hs: allow use of darcs as a cabal subproject

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sat Feb 22 06:52:10 UTC 2020

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

This is for branch-2.14. It is a simplified version of

patch 592492b6b0ca524cf154ede4fcb0b902eb596ad0
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Wed Feb 12 12:58:10 CET 2020
  * fix manpage generation in Setup.hs and clean up imports

that cleanly applies to this branch. This makes it easier to build darcsden
against darcs-2.14.

I would like to push it, but I am not confident to do so without your
approval.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/releases/branch-2.14:

patch 7f9e8d76769e21fde94395a06d2b2a99cb57b5dc
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Wed Feb 19 09:45:56 CET 2020
  * Setup.hs: allow use of darcs as a cabal subproject

  Creation and later installation of the man page make sense only if we build
  a darcs executable. When darcs is used as a cabal subproject, only the
  library is built. So when building we check that we have a darcs exe and
  when installing we check that the manpage is actually there.

files: patch-preview.txt, setup_hs_-allow-use-of-darcs-as-a-cabal-subproject_0.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 21871
nosy: bf
status: needs-screening
title: Setup.hs: allow use of darcs as a cabal subproject