[darcs-devel] [patch1952] Added interactive flag to diff

raichoo bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jan 17 18:07:00 UTC 2020

New submission from raichoo <raichoo at googlemail.com>:

Hi,

I was having some issues using `nvim` as a diff command for diff so
I hacked around a bit and added interactive as a flag to `diff` to make this work. This is just a suggestion if there is another way to make this work please let me know since this is kind of essential for a code review workflow I'm currently developing.

files: add-interactive-flag-to-diff-command.dpatch
messages: 21684
nosy: raichoo
status: needs-screening
title: Added interactive flag to diff