[darcs-devel] ssh release needed (Re: status of darcsden repo)

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Fri Jul 3 01:15:05 UTC 2020

On 30/06/2020 09:16, Ben Franksen wrote:

> Last time I needed locally patched versions of CouchDB, redis,
> curve25519, and ssh. I have issued pull requests and requests for new
> releases for CouchDB and curve25519. The author of curve25519 hasn't
> replied yet. Ganesh applied the patches to CouchDB but there is no new
> release yet.
>
> Ganesh: Can you also please pull from https://hub.darcs.net/bf/redis and
> make a new release?

Sorry for the delay with couchdb and redis, both are now updated on hackage.

I have no particular desire to be "exclusive" over maintenance of these
things, I just picked them up during the last round of updating
darcsden. Shall we figure out a shared approach for all these darcsden
dependencies, i.e. agree a set of people who at least have the power to
update any of them?

Ganesh