[darcs-devel] [patch2033] resolve issue2001: repair fails to detect missing pris...

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jul 20 13:07:34 UTC 2020

> Makes sense - a test case would be nice, but not required.

When I tried to add a test for this I found that the fix is not
complete. It works for files, but when I remove a hashed file that
corresponds to a subdirectory I get no complaints form darcs check and
darcs repair silently re-creates the file but tells us the repo is
already consistent and no changes were made. I'll have to investigate
why the simple fix seems to work for files but not for directories.