[darcs-devel] [patch2020] rebase unsuspend: start at the beginning when extracting

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jul 21 22:15:05 UTC 2020

Looks good to me.

Regarding tests, we have at least rebase-conflict-resolution (added
by this patch). On the negative side we have failing-rebase-
conflicting and failing-rebase-conflict-resolution3. This is far
from perfect but I can't see a way to exactly specify what works and
what does not.

Regarding docs for rebase: yes, badly needed. But out of scope for
this bundle.

status: needs-review -> accepted-pending-tests