[darcs-devel] [patch2055] resolve issue2649: cleanup display of patches

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jul 27 07:24:31 UTC 2020

> OK, I'm fine with it for 2.16 if you are reasonably happy it behaves well.

I haven't observed any misbehavior yet.

However, examining the behavior more carefully than usual made me
realize that there is a missing feature here. Suppose you work
interactively and encounter a large patch, which you examine more
closely, using the 'v' or 'p' key. Depending on the default settings for
your pager this may mean that the patch description is now lost
somewhere far up in the terminal. It would be nice if we had another key
('r' for "repeat" or "re-print"?) that just prints the current patch in
plain format (i.e. non-verbose, no summary) without navigating to a
different patch.

I will screen this bundle and send another one with the above feature added.